Michael Bublé | 2003

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Bublé | 2003

Post by Andamo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Michael debut album, Michael Bublé!

The album was released in early 2003 and soon entered the Canadian album charts. Chart success in the UK, US, Australia and elsewhere soon followed with the album going platinum and reaching the top ten of the album charts in the UK, Canada and going all the way to #1 in Australia where it reached 7x Platinum for sales of 490,000 copies. The album also reached the top 50 of the Billboard 200 album charts. His version of "Kissing a Fool" by George Michael was released as a single from the album and reached the top 30 of the Billboard adult contemporary chart. "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?" reached the top 30 of the Billboard adult contemporary chart as well. His third single "Sway", originally performed by Dean Martin also reached the top 30 of the adult contemporary chart while a Junkie XL remix of the song has reached the top 20 in Australia in May 2004. The album was eventually certified 4x platinum in Canada (400,000 units) on March 14, 2006.[2] In Italy the album was certified 7x platinum. The album has sold at least 7 million copies worldwide. Bublé won the "Best New Talent" award at the Juno Awards of 2004 and his self-titled album was nominated for "Album of the Year" losing out to Sam Roberts.

Source

Track Listing:

1. "Fever"
2. "Moondance"
3. "Kissing a Fool"
4. "For Once in My Life"
5. "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart"
6. "Summer Wind"
7. "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine"
8. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
9. "Put Your Head on My Shoulder"
10. "Sway"