Born This Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Born This Way

Post by job's coffin on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 am

Born This Way is the third album by Gaga, released in May of this year. It's produced three hits singles, "Born This Way", "Judas", and "The Edge of Glory". The fourth single, "Yoü & I", will be released on August 23.

What are your favorite songs off this surprisingly good album?

http://letmitchellshake.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Born This Way

Post by Andamo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:30 pm

These singles have certainly topped the charts. They are catchy and bold in a way of expressing yourself with courage. That's what's unique about it.

Vancouver - Host City of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games

HVP @ St. Bublé's Convent School for Girls
ASRL @ St. Bublé's Convent School for Girls
Founder of the Bubalicious Café
Andamo

Back to top Go down

Post by blueberrykisses on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 pm

I love this so much, I've been listening to it non-stop since May. I like how it's different to what she's done in the past [in a very good way]. I was afraid it couldn't live up to its hype/to TFM but I've grown to love it so much. Also, all the music videos have been gorgeous so far, well Born this way could have been a bit more... well, it could have been done differently so that the video actually has something to do with the song, lol. But Judas, Yoü and I, and The Edge of Glory are all great. I really wish she'd made a vid for Americano.. with Beyonce in it. I WOULD DIE.

blueberrykisses

Back to top Go down

Post by star whisperer on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:22 pm

i was a little bit apprehensive following te BTW single. but i was really surprised at how much i love this album, lots of the tracks have a great,gritty underground club feel to them, like scheibe
star whisperer

http://www.facebook.com/mario.scala1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

It's horribly mastered imo. Incredibly loud and stressful to the ears. The fact that I got a headache each time I tried to listen all the way through made me pretty much give up on it as an album. I still enjoy Gaga and buy all the remixes, but I'm hoping her next one will be less loud and compressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by tombigbee on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:41 pm

star whisperer wrote:i was a little bit apprehensive following te BTW single. but i was really surprised at how much i love this album, lots of the tracks have a great,gritty underground club feel to them, like scheibe

I was like that too. And to be honest I didn't like the way the album was presented at that time, with one song going on iTunes just for the sake of it. And I kinda hated Hair and Edge of Glory when I first heard them in that context. I loved them both now especially the latter.

Even though many people are saying she's not that creative she showed huge balls with this album, a hard rock opera dance pop extravaganza. It's so out there and excessive it's impossible for me not to fall for it. One of my most listened this year.
tombigbee

http://rainingflavor.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top